The group of Hội An Museums is an institution that conserves and exhibits collections of artifacts and documents. All the collections on display present the formation and development of Hội An city, reflect the culture, spirit and lives of Hội An people through historical periods.
Under the management of Hội An Center for Heritage Cultural Management and Preservation, the group of Hội An Museums includes 6 thematic museums:
- Hội An Museum (10B Trần Hưng Đạo Street)
- Museum of Sa Huỳnh culture (149 Trần Phú Street)
- Museum of Trading Ceramics (80 Trần Phú Street)
- Museum of Folklore (33 Nguyễn Thái Học Street)
- Memorial house of Cao Hồng Lãnh (129 Trần Phú Street)
Please check the link of each museum for more information.
Hoi An Center for Cultural Heritage Management and Preservation
Add: 10B Tran Hung Dao, Hoi An, Quang Nam
Tel: +84 – 2353.861.638
Website: http://hoianmuseum.com ; http://hoianheritage.net